IMADA Student Council manages a number of lockers that all IMADA students can apply to use. At the beginning of each semester, information about locker loans is posted on the IMADA Students Facebook group. If you have any questions or are interested in borrowing a locker, please contact us at email@example.com.
Below are the guidelines for the use and loan of IMADA lockers:
- Each person can only borrow 1 locker.
- Only IMADA students are allowed to apply for the lockers.
- You must provide and attach your own lock. Do not use a lock that is too thin, as the locker may potentially be opened without unlocking the lock.
- Available lockers are loaned on a first-come, first-served basis. In this context, available lockers do not include lockers that are renewed before they expire.
- Lockers are borrowed on a semester basis, meaning that at the beginning of each semester, you must renew your locker loan if you wish to keep it.
- You will be contacted when your loan is about to expire.
- We retain contact information (name, phone number, email, etc.) for everyone who borrows our lockers.
- If the guidelines are not followed, a warning will be issued, and if the guidelines are still not followed, IMADA Student Council reserves the right to open and empty the lockers.
- The guidelines may be updated.